- 4 tablespoons ParsleyShopped
- 4 tablespoons Green corianderShopped
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Green corianderwithout chop
- 3 Cloves Garlicpeeled and crushed
- 1/2 Lemonsour, squeezed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 Pieces SquidRinged / Cleaned Or Prepared
- 1/2 Lemonsliced
Grilled Squid is a good source of protein and low in saturated fat, the best way to cook it is with this Moroccan recipe.
Mix the dressing ingredients (parsley, chopped coriander, paprika, coriander leaves, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil) in a shallow bowl.
Soak the squid pieces in the marinade bowl, making sure that they are covered on both sides with the mixture. Cover the bowl, and keep it in the fridge for at least two hours.
Grill the squid pieces, along with the lemon slices, in the upper part of the hot oven (the grill), for a period ranging between six and ten minutes, or until you notice their maturity.